Maybe you are a little like me and shiver whenever the thought of sitting down, focusing and writing a 28-page business plan jumps to mind. As a coach, I KNOW just how critical it is to have clear goals and action steps (baby steps!) for our businesses to succeed, but I much prefer having fun and playing about rather than sitting with a headache, chewing a pencil while I try to make sense of the usual business plans.
Well, here is something that may – just may – be right up your alley. I am all up for having fun and moving my business forward and the Right-Brain Business Plan e-Course, based on the bestselling book The Right-Brain Business Plan, is something that could certainly do the trick of me.
What say you?
I have heard that this is a pretty intensive (but fun – it has to be fun for me! online course led by the award-winning author and coach Jennifer Lee: she guides you through “a visual, creative, and accessible process to clarify your business vision, goals, and actions steps. Youll even make it through the traditional (a.k.a. intimidating) parts of the plan like competitive analysis, marketing, and finances in a way thats creative, inspiring, engaging, and expressive (just like YOU!).”
Ohhhh wheeeeeeeeeee … that sounds just the ticket!
So yep, this e-course begins July 30th and goes right through to September 21st.
Even better, Jennifer is gifting you the opportunity to get the early-bird special offer (down to $167) which ends Thursday, July 26th, so do take a looksee now: https://gh105.infusionsoft.com/go/RBBP2012/XXXXXX
The write-up says:
This eight-week interactive e-course is perfect for you if
- You dont have a business plan and know you need one, but doing dirty dishes, dealing with loads of laundry, or even getting a head start on next years taxes all sound way more appealing (ugh!)
- You already have a business plan, but you need to breathe new life into it
- You cant stand spreadsheets
- Numbers numb you out
- Youre a creative entrepreneur such as an artist, coach, health and wellness professional, educator, designer, freelancer, writer, photographer, non-profit leader or all-around creative soul wanting to make a positive impact with your work
- AND youd be a heck of a lot happier planning your business in the same intuitive, authentic, and expressive way that you live your creative life (yes, indeed, it can be that fun and fulfilling!)
For an extra dose of personalized support, you can sign up for the booster program which includes live group sessions where you get to ask your burning questions. Plus two weeks after the course, youll receive bonus materials to help you maintain the magic and momentum!
“Numbers numb you out” … yep, that’s definitely me!